Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Afternoon Knitting.

...it's only fun until someone pees on Jan's floor and then starts crying.

I won't tell you who the culprit was, but I'm pretty sure you can guess.

Ellie and I had a good day, following my good sleep last night. We even ran a couple of errands this morning, pre-knitting! We went to Hallmark and bought some recordable storybooks for Elizabeth and her Grandma Rosie to work on together. And then, since I was right there, I went in to UPS and got their notary to notarize the paperwork for her birth certificate. I'll mail that off tomorrow and then hopefully get all of her paperwork in a few weeks. Not sure what I'll need it for immediately, but you know, it's always nice to have on file.

It's kind of fun to take her out and about (though slightly stressful.) Everyone asks about how old she is, and then tells me how cute she is (darn tooting!) It also makes me feel proud and capable to be seen out in public, showered and pulled together. Sure, I'm not wearing makeup and still rocking my maternity jeans, but you know what? I have on a clean shirt and deodorant. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

Grandma and Grandpa are coming by tonight to see their little gal. She just spent an hour eating, so hopefully they'll get five minutes with her before she demands her second dinner (and hopefully I'll get to eat my dinner while it's still warm.)

No comments:

Post a Comment