Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Three Weeks!

In a few hours, Ellie Bean will have been an outside baby for a full three weeks. It has been quite the adventure, though as we move into week three, I am feeling like I have a slightly better handle on everything. Emphasis on slightly, and only through the help of our wonderful families.

Today Ellie spent some time hanging out at Grams' while I ran and got my giant mullet trimmed. I feel like a whole new person! Grams was excited that Ellie slept in her little travel crib. Rocky and Petunia were less than enthused with Ellie's crying. Tomorrow we may go hang out with the knitters for a bit. Or a long time, depending on how Ellie naps for her various surrogate grannies and tias.

Right now she is being a regular snoozerina in her boppy pillow. I am still holding out hope that we will see a repeat performance of her 4 hour night sleep the other night. I am also getting closer to moving her into her own crib (in her Lulyboo) and moving myself back into the master bedroom. The one upside to sleeping in the guest bed is that the sheets are nicer than on our master bed. Look people, it's the little things that help me cling to sanity.

Here's a cell phone picture of my little friend this afternoon. She is very cute when she's alert... as long as she's not also crying.


And here's yesterday's cat-birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment