Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby's First Thanksgiving!

We had a good one, though I must admit, the last few days with Ellie have been super rough. She has been very fussy, really bitey while nursing and just all around difficult. It makes me feel all around crazy, but such is having a newborn, I suppose. Thankfully, when she stops fussing, she has the cutest little face and the most kissable cheeks.

Seriously. Who is the cutest when she's bright eyed and bushy tailed and not fussing?

Here she is in her first Thanksgiving outfit. I thought about trying to get one where she's not crying, but let's be true to life. This is what she looks like most of the time when she's awake and not being fed.

And here's what she looks like when she's been napping on my chest for two hours.



Did I mention that we jumped on the trampoline at Cathy and Evan's house? Yeah, Grandma did not think it was as funny as I did. Sorry for Tim's shoddy camera work.

No comments:

Post a Comment