Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby Beano.



We managed a trip out to Target today and bought Elizabeth some baby beano, which should hopefully help with her overall fussiness, in addition to solving the tandem problems of burping and farting. Though, baby farts are pretty funny.

She had one good three hour stretch of sleep last night. And then chewed on me for an hour and a half, and then got passed off to her daddy at 6am so I could go and get some actual rest. Oh, it is so sad when someone comes and wakes me from my nest deep inside our down comforter. But a growing baby must be fed, and I'm just the mommy to do it.

We gave her a bath in her actual bath tub today, now that her umbilical cord has fallen off and her belly button has healed up. She thought the bath was pretty okay, which is always good. I think she mostly likes the noise of the bathroom fan. And having her hair done.

Other than that, a pretty quiet day. It's always nice to have Tim home though, so we can tag team her.

Here she is last night, sporting her very first charm bracelet, from her pal Kacky.

Here she is cheering for another Wisconsin touchdown.

Here she is getting manhandled by me.

I turned around for ten seconds in Target and look what she grabbed. Baby Sequins indeed.

1 comment:

  1. She is going to have to grow into that bracelet--at least I'm glad it's not too little.

    What a cute little baby sequins!

    ReplyDelete