Sunday, November 28, 2010

Visitors.

Ellie had a busy day yesterday, meeting lots of new friends. Bob and Nancy were in town so they dropped by to say hi, and two of my best girlfriends made the trek down from LA to finally meet our little lady. She was on her best behavior all day, other than having a huge poop while being held by Nancy (thankfully, all of her poo blowout got on me instead of Nancy) and some minor fussing. We are finding that she naps better in her swing lately. Of course, this will probably only work for another few days and then she will inform us that she HATES her swing and HOW DARE we put her in it for any reason, even if she is dead asleep when we plunk her down.

Lauren has a lovely, fancy SLR camera and she took a ton of pictures, including some that capture Ellie's amazing new smiling ability. It's so nice that some of her awake hours now involve her looking at us, grinning like a loon and cooing. It absolutely melts my heart.

I mean, seriously:

How can you not adore this little face?

In further excellent examples of parenting, here is Tim doing his baby balancing trick. Check out the head control on that kid!

Lastly, here we are having a family meeting. About how stinking cute Ellie is.

1 comment:

  1. This seals the deal...I cannot WAIT until 12/11 when I get to see you and when my semester is done. Score and score!

    ReplyDelete