Wednesday, November 24, 2010

More Babies and Cats.

Surprisingly, of the Thiel cats, Chuckie is the one who is most tolerant of Elizabeth. I think because while mom was holding him, he was more concerned about whether or not I was going to touch him. He knows he loves me, he just likes to pretend he doesn't. BUT HE DOES, DAMMIT, HE DOES! And for those of you keeping score at home, Charles Ruckles will be 17 this spring. Can you believe it? He may outlive Sparky in terms of longevity. And will torture mom every day while doing it, with his stupidity and his stomach issues.

Ellie and I had a super rough day. I am pretty sure that she disagreed with my choice of a burrito for dinner last night. Beans are not the musical fruit when eaten through breastmilk, apparently. At least, I am hoping that Baja Fresh was the culprit and that there's a reason for her crying for about 8 hours straight today (in between farting and pooping. And then farting some more.) Poor little lady is sleeping now, and I have my fingers crossed for an okay night tonight.

I took the opportunity to download some new books onto my Nook. The last time I read a page was sitting in the nonstress test recliner on October 19th. The lending period for all of the books I had stored expired, so now I am attempting some new light fiction, since I can manage my Nook with one hand. I hope the combination of TV and sleep deprivation haven't totally rotted my brain. I foresee myself doing a lot of sounding words out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment