Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Couple of Pictures

I had really hoped to rely on Lulu as an extra pair of hands, since she raised four kittens on her own, before she was even a year of age. However, she mostly sleeps on the job. She is not getting paid for those hours!

Grams came over yesterday and I got to run to Target without the baby, which was nice. But then later Ellie and I went on a walk to the local park and around our neighborhood, and that was super nice. She is cleverly disguised as a bear, inside her Ergo carrier.

Last night after a feeding I was bouncing her on my legs, singing one of my ridiculous made up songs, and Ellie looked me square in the face and gave me a HUGE grin and cooed. She did it a couple of times over a fifteen minute period. I know it could just be gas, but you know what? I'm counting it as her first smile. It's a nice reward for all of the hours of sleep deprivation and nursing. The cutest toothless grin ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment