Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First Time for Everything!

1. Gramps changed a poopy diaper yesterday. He also asked to learn how to turn the baby into a burrito via swaddling blanket. He is a very excellent and devoted Gramps (also a nice dad, who made me go take a nap while he chatted with his favorite girl.)

2. Tim took the first shift of the evening last night and I slept for FIVE HOURS. That's the longest stretch that I've gotten in four weeks, and it was a miracle. Tim is excellent at managing Ellie's fussy phases (of which there are many of course.)

Also, here is a picture of me and my girlfriends.

I had brought Ellie up on the couch with me because she was squirming in her sleep and I hoped she'd drop into a deeper slumber. When Lulu realized I was going to have a little lie down, she decided she wanted to be up on my chest. It was either let her lay right next to the baby, or put up with her stomping around on my csection incision. Poor Ellie - I am constantly picking cat fur off of her face. Such is the price she pays to be a member of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment