Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wednesday.

Today was pretty low key, compared to recent days! We walked with Keri in the morning. Elizabeth fussed pretty hard but then conked out so that Keri and I could loop down through the creek trail. It was not our best walk though, between crying babies and getting hot and then cold and the dog (hers, not mine obviously.) Tomorrow we will do better! I really need to find my pedometer and see how far we're walking.

Ellie beans is sick, once again. Her dad brought home a cold from work, and now I'm the one wiping boogers and getting sneezed on. Thanks, husband!

But we are still having fun and getting some smiling done. As you can see, she also likes to tug on her shirt to accentuate her little fat belly.


We are also trying to figure out the Baby Bjorn, as the Moby wrap isn't working as well for me as I'd like. I can't seem to get it tight enough, so she sort of dangles and seems to hang much lower than she should. She likes the Bjorn okay thus far. She thinks it's tasty.

And of course, saying "thanks a lot for the boogers, daddy."

No comments:

Post a Comment