Sunday, February 27, 2011

Song Time!


Today's outfit is another cute one bought for Ellie by her Grandma when I was still pregnant. This one is French and has a flap on the butt for diaper changes. Ellie looks darling in it, but also sort of reminds me of the Grinch. In honor of her outfit, here is a song I made up and have been singing to her today, to the tune of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch,"

You're a mean one, Ellie Bean
You really are a pill
You refuse to take a bottle
You wait all night for me to drink your fiiiiiiiiiiill

That's as much as I made up. It gives you an idea of how date night went. Tim and I had a fabulous time, the play was great, but Mom had her hands full with a naughty little baby who wouldn't take a bottle and fought about going to sleep. The good news (for Tim and I) is that she ate when we got home and then slept for her normal 8+ hours. And when I brought her over to mom and dad's this evening, she harbored no ill will for mom.

Looking forward to another good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment