Saturday, February 26, 2011

How is it...

...that a child who cooed and then fell asleep in her Ergo carrier at the Gem Fair yesterday cried in it today like she was being murdered

...that a child who sleeps happily for 9+ hours in her crib at night wakes up after 5 minutes when placed in it, sound asleep during the day

...that my baby can't roll over and does not even appear to be close to doing so, but after ten minutes on her playmat manages to rotate herself 90 degrees while also hollering about the injustices of life

...that no matter how frustrated I am with her fussiness and crabbiness and all around turdiness, all she has to do is smile and I find myself kissing all over her fat face and declaring my love for her. UGH!

Tonight Tim and I are having our first date night in four months. We have tickets to see Gigi at the Freud Theater in LA as part of our season ticket package. Mom is coming to watch the baby. May the baby have mercy on her soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment