Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat!

She is indeed my little pumpkin, and the cutest one in the patch.

Our Beanie is growing into a BEAUTIFUL vine. Her costume is 3-6 month sized, so way too big for her (please note the rolled up sleeves, and the fact that the bottoms of the legs are totally empty.) But it's a nice fleecy material, and I figured I could use it as a sort of snow suit when it gets cold (not that it's going to snow, but you get me.) Saves me from having to pack a hat!

We went and trick or treated at Grams and Gramps' house today (Grandma Eileen had also come by for a late afternoon visit, but before we stuffed her into her costume.) It was our first time taking her someplace other than the doctors, so that was fun. Any time I can get out of the house, I feel a bit more human. And being at Grams and Gramps is much like being at my own house, except that there are three people who will snuggle her up while I go take a nap. She did take a big poop while Gramps was holding her though. Her baby manners leave something to be desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment