Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Morning.

No big news to report today. We had kind of a rough night last night in terms of sleeping and eating. I think Elizabeth may be hitting a growth spurt (materials I have read say that this is a common time for a first growth spurt) and she is eating for HOURS. Thank goodness I am from America's dairyland, because I feel like quite the cow. I will also be amazed if she weighs less than twenty pounds at her two week checkup, at this rate. The good news is that I am able to provide for her and she's a good little eater most of the time (the only bummer is that usually when she's having issues, it's around midnight or later. When mommy is more prone to bursting into tears from sheer exhaustion.)

All I can say is, her last name may be Ford, but that baby sure eats like a Thiel.

In other news, I got brave yesterday and stepped on the scale, and have lost over half of the baby weight. My pre-pregnancy fat jeans don't button, but they would work with my bella band in a pinch. I am able to wear my wedding ring again, which makes me feel a million times better about my life.

We're taking it easy today. I am ready for about ten naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment