Saturday, October 23, 2010

Here's Looking at You, Kid!

A little video that Elizabeth and I made the other day.



We came home from the hospital this afternoon. There was a lot of hurray up and wait all afternoon. The big thing we were waiting on was my prescription for painkillers (my doc didn't give me a script, and they had to wait for the on call OB to call it in.) See, this would all be fine if when Tim went to get the prescription filled, they didn't say "oh, the doctor didn't sign it, and we can't give you these meds." ERGH. So Tim spent a few hours tracking down the doctor and my pills, and Elizabeth and I navigated the tricky waters of nursing. It's tough, but it's oh so good.

We're getting her settled into her nursery and setting up some of her little baby items. I can't wait to start dressing her up (Packers clothing tomorrow, of course.)

So, last night we sent her to the nursery again, just because it might be our last chance to get a stretch of sleep 3 hours long for a very LONG time. I woke up at 6am with a start, thinking "where is my BABY!" The nurse brought her in about five minutes later, and I thought to myself "oh, I am such a mom." It's a good, good feeling.

1 comment:

  1. meg, seriously, she is gorgeous!! oh, i miss those teeny tiny days so much!! enjoy every little teeny tiny moment with her!!

    ReplyDelete