Friday, June 14, 2013

Sweeties.

Adam had a bit of a rough afternoon yesterday after his shots. He spent most of the day snuggled up with me, doing some occasional whining. However, he got a dose of pain meds and a good snoozer and at dinner time we were greeted by this:

I don't mean to brag, but he's the most beautiful boy in the universe.

And here is his crazy sister. She's been fighting nap times like crazy lately (which of course, makes me crazy.) She will lay in bed and screw around with her stuffed animals for a good hour, or until I go in and tell her to simmer down. Then once she's asleep, she could easily sleep two and a half hours, but my policy is to wake her up at 4:30 so she'll go back to bed around 8:30. The other afternoon she insisted on sleeping with her friend Purple Bunny in her shirt. This is what she was like when I woke her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment