Monday, June 24, 2013

Don't Go, Grandma Rosie!

Grandma Rosie is on the first flight out tomorrow, and we are certainly going to miss her. This afternoon she helped me make a peach pie (which consisted mostly of holding Adam, who wanted to help instead of sleep, dang it.) I am so glad that she's gotten to spend this time with us, and that we get to see her again in less than a month! I feel so lucky to be in my thirties and still have three of my grandparents around, and for them to be a part of my children's lives in person or on skype, in a very meaningful way.

While she was here Grandma put the finishing touches on her Lorax quilt for Adam, and I wanted to take pictures of both kids with Grandma Rosie and their fancy quilts (they also both have UCLA quilts, which are smaller and more approved for day to day fun.) Hilarity ensured:






Those children. If it's not one, it's the other one. We can't win, but we certainly can have fun.

Lastly, here is Adam and I doing his favorite song.

No comments:

Post a Comment