Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday.

We had a pretty fun day today. Judy came down and we went out to lunch at the conveyor belt sushi restaurant. Five plates of sushi for $10! Food poisoning free! (just kidding. It's decent quality. Not great, but above cat food variety, I would say.) Ellie spent most of the meal licking the lid things that they put over the sushi while it rides the conveyor belt. Whatever works, right? If you'd told me a year ago that I'd be coordinated enough to grab a sushi plate off the belt, feed myself using chopsticks and manage a wriggly little baby, I'd say you were nuts. But it turns out, moms have many super powers.

We cruised the mall for a bit afterwards, then came home and took a nap and snuggled. When Tim came home we all had dinner together. Ellie totally slurped down her cereal, but when I put a spoonful of avocado in she totally gagged and spit it out. I get it kid. You don't like avocados. Fine with me - we used the rest of the avocado on our turkey sandwiches. Tomorrow, we'll try pears and see if that goes over better.

Here's what Tim and I do to entertain ourselves in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment