Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Giving and Getting.

Our little Baby Boo is starting to talk more here and there. He's been saying something approximating "kitty" for awhile now, but lately he has taken to calling me mommy. Or, to be more accurate, "mah-MEE! mah-MEE!" It is pretty much the cutest thing ever. I can't wait until he can actually chat with us. Unless he talks as much as Ellie does. Then I will probably need ear plugs.

Those two. They crack me up. They are so good together, so funny. Adam is starting to really give it back to her. The other day we were in the car and she kept asking if she could have his lamby. First, he responded by reaching his hand over to her, and she'd say "ADAM! I don't want to hold your HAND! Can I see your lamby?" He kept offering his hand... and then offered her lamby and pulled it back before she could grab it. The student has become the master!

No comments:

Post a Comment