Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photos and Video.

Enough words!


Here we are doing some more talking and smiling.

Here she is hanging out with her Grams and her Great Lisa. They are explaining the mysteries of the universe to her.

Here she is playing So Big Baby, So Little Baby with daddy. Sometimes when she's crying, it's the only way to quiet her. It doesn't work for long though, but it's fun for both parties. Also, BONUS CAT BUTT.

This is her new playmat, which she loves. It has all sorts of hanging down things for her to play with. The other day when she was in it, fussing and farting, Tim narrated her side of what I consider to be a pretty hilarious conversation. It went "will you help me, crinkly elephant? Will you help me, Mr. Bug Man? Won't any of you help me?"

My little Cindy Lou Who.

From knitting today - she was having a very good time smiling at her Granny Jannie. Until she wasn't. Then she cried some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment