Tuesday, December 7, 2010

She Shan't Be Tipping her Hairdresser

Little Fuss almost slept through the night. But Tim woke us all up at 4am so she could eat. He was worried about her, you see. Even though she eats every hour or so during the day lately (and by day, I mean from 5am to 9pm.) Perhaps tonight will be the night though? The thing is, even if she sleeps until 4, it takes until 7 to get her fully fed, burped, de-hiccuped, changed, fed again, re-wrapped and snuggled in for a real sleep. Sure, she might nod off for a little while in there, but by the time I get back in bed, relax and fall asleep, I've got about 30 minutes before she cries again. Thankfully this morning we took a living room nap from 7-9:30. It was my saving grace.

We also walked a couple of miles tonight after coming back from a visit to mom and dad's to drop Sara off. I must admit, pushing the stroller very fast helped me blow off some steam. I love Ellie to death, but I wish she would cut me a little slack and work on being a less difficult baby. I am just hoping for her to grow out of her gassiness and fussiness as soon as possible. And in the meanwhile, I will cherish every moment when she's awake and NOT crying. She does have the cutest little smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment