Monday, December 6, 2010

Kick 'em in the right knee!

Kick 'em in the left knee...

Okay, maybe I won't finish that chant.

Check out Green Bay's little good luck charm. They win every time she's wearing her Packers dress (they lost last weekend because I didn't change her into it in time. Sorry!) I guess we can only hope that she can fit in it through to the Superbowl. But judging by those hunkachunk thighs, it does not look promising.

She had a very busy (read: totally overstimulating) afternoon yesterday with lots of fun company. Then a rough night (despite Tim and I's hopes that she would snooze it up big time.) This morning she actually had bags under her eyes - she's my daughter I guess. But she's napping in her swing right now, and I'm hoping that she'll sleep well during Love and Other Drugs, which I am off to see at the Mommy Movie (even though it's not really just for mommies. But I care not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment