Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

...from the Fords

We had a nice New Years - went over to Ed and Erlynne's, had some snacks, played Apples to Apples, toasted to the New Year at 9pm, and then came home so we could get the baby (and our tired selves!) to sleep by 10:30. Ellie was actually really good at the party - she didn't nap unfortunately, but she was bright eyed and bushy tailed and NOT screaming. As long as she's quiet, I'm pleased. I was also pleased that Ed and Erl provided me with a tall boy of Miller Lite. THEY ARE TRUE FRIENDS.

Today we're just maxing and relaxing. There's a rocking chair on craigslist I'm going to call about, so perhaps we will pick up a new piece of furniture. And of course, we have to watch the Badgers! Elizabeth is wearing red, but unfortunately, she isn't big enough for her Sconnie onesie quite yet. It'll happen though!

Hello! Give me some food!

Party on Wayne!

No comments:

Post a Comment