Sunday, January 2, 2011

Off My Rocker.

So, I have this baby. And she is fussy. And sometimes, she only sleeps for 20 minutes at a time and the only way I can get her to resume naptime is to feed her, or stand and bounce around on my tiptoes while shushing in her ear, for another 20 minutes at a time. It's hard on my calves, to say the least. So I was thinking, self, you should get some kind of contraption that allows you to rock the baby without having to stand up and bounce her around. Maybe you can find a discounted type of contraption by using the wonders of craigslist.

And lo, I have a rocking chair!

A very nice wooden one for not that many dollars.

Next, I am going to teach the baby how to suck her thumb and or fingers, so that she will stop using me as a pacifier.

Progress is slow, but looks promising.

No comments:

Post a Comment