Thursday, January 6, 2011

Diet Tips.

AKA things that when transferred via breastmilk will cause the baby to have horrible gas pains that cause her to eat for 40 minutes, sleep for 10-15, wake up screaming, rinse and repeat for hours on end:

1. Baja Fresh burritos containing beans
2. Spinach salads

I guess I can do without the burritos, but com'n kid, I can't even have a salad? How am I supposed to loose all the weight you made me gain by FORCING ME to want to eat all the time from February to October of last year? Sheesh.

I went to Toys R Us today and bought her this little mirror thing that attaches to the headrest of my backseat. It lets her look at herself in the mirror (she loves Mirror Baby) and also lets me see her via the rearview mirror. It also has some little hanging animal doodads for her to toy with. She enjoyed it for two or three minutes post-installation. Then of course, back to gassy screaming. Is it bedtime yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment