Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Eating.

I brought the baby into the front yard this afternoon to have Tim snap some fetching pictures of she and I in our matching Green Bay outfits. The pictures were cute enough, but this one is still the best:

She is absolutely delicious.

In other news, I went to the gym this morning for the first time since mid-October. It was not as bad as I feared - my time on the elliptical and the bike were actually easier than they were when I was pregnant. I worried that I'd keel over and die after ten minutes, seeing how little real cardio I've gotten since Ellie's arrival. But she and I have been trying to walk in the mornings, and I guess pushing a stroller uphill for half an hour has helped me not turn into a total mess. On Friday she put up a fuss when we were fifteen minutes away from home, so I got to push the stroller uphill with one hand while carrying her on the other arm. Weights AND cardio! Someday I will even run again! But not right now. For now, I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment