Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Meeting and Greeting

Ellie met the first of her great grandparents today!

I think they all look quite nice together.

Ellie and I had a good day. She took some fine quality naps! We went out to lunch with the girls from Mommy Matters and Ellie didn't hardly cry at all (she also refused to sleep anywhere other than on my shoulder, but hey, she was quiet!) We came home, said hey to grams and did some more napping. She woke up after about an hour and we went to the rocking chair and she fell asleep on me once again. Snuggling with her in the rocking chair was possibly the highlight of my day.

Then we went over to mom and dad's to hang out with everyone. She's getting better and less fussy, but she wants to be with me most of the time, or at least have me in her line of sight. What can I say, being a 24 hour milk machine has some benefits.

She does not like when Petunia mocks her about tummy time. Not a bit.

The new camera is truly great. I took 50 pictures of her in about 12 hours, just because I could. This is one of my favorites - her pouty lip. Usually she doesn't flash it to me at bathtime, because she loves her tubbie so.

No comments:

Post a Comment