Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just Randoms.

Things that I love: Ellie has started really singing along to songs now in the car. Her little face as she sings just kills me. We've also returned to our music classes with Miss Elena for three weeks of holiday fun. Ellie is all about Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer (meanwhile, during class Kristen and I were cracking each other up by being the only moms singing the "like a lightbulb" "like George Washington" portions of the song, because we are immature.)

Another thing I love: we went out for Mexican food tonight for an early birthday celebration for Tim. I brought some mashed up fruits and vegetables and a spoon for Adam, but then when my delicious plate of carnitas arrived, I offered him some rice and beans, which he quite enjoyed. And then I offered him some carnitas and he absolutely gobbled it. That's right, fat little baby. Carnitas is the very best kind of pork, and pork is the most delicious of animals. Learn it now! Meanwhile, Ellie ordered her very own quesadilla from the waiter - she is more and more grown up every day. Sometimes I can't believe how big she is, and how mature she is. Today when she wanted to play with her Playdoh, she grabbed her stool, put it next to the counter and grabbed a can, and got herself all set up at the dining room table. She makes me laugh so hard.

Yesterday after nap time she wanted to go to the park, so we bundled up (you know, because it's in the 50s here, which is actually below freezing) and strolled down to play on the swings.


Who needs an elf on your shelf when you have these two?

No comments:

Post a Comment