Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello Everybody, So Glad to See You!

Another good week at music class! Today I brought my little camera and tried to get some videos of Ellie and Lexi, acting like their usual happy, foolish selves. Sadly, they did not do their usual slow dance/snuggle fest during the lullaby song at the end, but they did get plenty of good dancing in.



Yes, Ellie is wearing a sticker on her forehead. We went to Trader Joes in the morning.

I am feeling like a pretty big jerk though. On our walk from the play ground to music class, Ellie was walking on this low rock wall, like usual. She slipped, and I basically watched her in slow mo hit the wall, then fall all the way to the ground. It was only a foot and she thankfully didn't smash her face or anything, but the way she fell, she tore up her inner/back thigh on the edge of the rocks. Poor little chunky legs! And I just sort of stood there, because I thought she was about to catch herself, and didn't grab her when I had the chance. UGH. Feeling like mother of the year. The good news is it doesn't seem to bother her much, except for when I insisted that she let me wipe it and then put Neosporin on it before her nap. We'll be wearing long pants for the rest of the week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment