Monday, February 25, 2013

Moment in Time.

I feel bad about how few photos I snap of Ellie lately. But it's hard with a toddler on the move. She doesn't like to pose for pictures (at ALL!) and I don't want to carry my fancy camera with me everywhere. My little point and shoot is always in my diaper bag, but it takes garbage photos in comparison. And my cell phone has a camera, but that piece of crap is utterly worthless 95% of the time. Unless you enjoy blurry photos, or like when your camera phone just flat out shuts down and then the whole phone restarts during a cute moment. 

But today, we were getting ready to head to Walgreens to pick up some other photos, and she was doing her usual cute and goofy act in the drive way, and my camera phone actually snapped a shot that I feel like captures exactly who Ellie is at this moment in her little life.

Bare feet, a tutu skirt, a shirt with a bund-dy on it, and some crazy pigtails. Plus a saucy stare. She is the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment