Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Photos.

Yesterday Tim and I had a matinee date to see "Moneyball," which we both enjoyed muchly. I love baseball. I love sports overall, except for ones like basketball. Too fast paced for me, not enough fat guys. I need some big man booties in my sports. Grandma and Grandpa took on baby duty, and from all indications, they had a great time. Baby and grandparents can unite in their distaste for mom's rules!

Today it's game day, and then we're meeting up with some friends at a pub for an evening of Irish music. In one week, Ellie's done some more Oktoberfesting, and now a little taste of her Irish heritage!

And now, pictures!

I have a rule about not giving Ellie my phone, my iPod or other pricey electronics. It just seems like a recipe for breakage. She of course, is then desperate for said items. The other day after shutting down my computer, I decided to let her play on the keyboard. Yeah, she promptly ripped off a key. So, back to not being allowed to touch nice things.

We were goofing around in the backyard in our matching girl outfits, but this is the first time I've gotten her top fang on camera. Enlarge the picture and check that baby out! It is still her only top toof.

Quite pleased on her new pushcart at Grandma and Grandpa's. As you can see, it's also something she can ride on, which the laziest baby definitely enjoys.

This is my new favorite face. The accompanying noise is a happy sort of "Hmmm!" and it is done to express great delight. It happens a lot around meal times, and immediately after a nap. And when grandpa is letting her play with his chair, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment