Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweenie.

Remember last year? When I put my baby in a costume and put myself in a clean shirt and left my house for the first time since bringing her home? That was a good time. NOT. Having a newly borned is the pits. There. I said it.

This year is much better. Though Ellie is understandably distressed about the lack of treats in her treat bag.

Tonight we went out to Yorba Linda to do a little bit of trick or treating and then have dinner with Grandma and Grandpa and some friends. We really only went to one house for our trick or treating purposes, to see Becky!

This is sadly, the only photo I took of Ellie with Grandma tonight, because I am a dolt. But look at how excited everyone is about trick or treating! Just think of how much better it'll be next year.

I dressed as a fancy lady. Much better than last year's costume of "exhausted, milk stained, horribly frazzled new mom."

Tim just borrowed Ellie's hat.

Her walking is really picking up. She's starting to actually let go of the coffee table and other objects to walk on her own and has strung ten or more steps together more than once. In other developmental news, she's cut a third bottom tooth. So right now we're at six - three on top and three on the bottom. Still missing one of those big front teeth - maybe she can ask for it for Christmas, because now we're in the holiday season. Yipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment