Monday, October 17, 2011

Due Date.

Oh internets. It is the anniversary of my due date. Remember last year when Tim shattered the shower door and we realized the tires on his car were showing the steel bands and after helping with the shower door clean up I had the only strong contraction I ever had in my entire life? That was a day.

It's still hard to believe that those same little feet that were jammed in my ribs a year ago are now taking their first toddling little steps. That the little button nose I saw in ultrasounds is now the little nose I "beep" and kiss during the day. I'm so excited for her birthday. I know Elizabeth doesn't care either way (but will be thrilled to spend time with her grandparents) but I am so grateful every day to have her in my life, and I'm ready to celebrate how far we've come, me and that naughty, naughty Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment