Thursday, December 20, 2012

Odd Ball.

This morning while I was flossing, Ellie asked if I could floss her teeth too, and then happily stood there while I ran floss between all of those little chompers (still no 2 year molars yet.) I guess maybe we'll schedule a trip to the dentist before Lambeau gets here - I look forward to seeing how horrible that will go. Last time we were at the doctors they practically had to pry her mouth open to look around, so I can only imagine that the dentist is not going to get a warm welcome into her pie hole.

Last night Tim went to see the Hobbit (or as I like to call it, the Tricksey Hobbitses movie) and so Ellie and I mooched dinner and bath water from Gigi and Grizz. I know I have my own fabulous kitchen... but they have excellent company! Plus Ellie was able to convince everyone that they wanted to read her Go Dog Go (which personally, I hate only second to the Pokey Little Puppy. Blech.) AND she got to dance to her favorite song several times. Observe:


No comments:

Post a Comment