Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Floors and Mores.

Lovely dining room

Even lovelier kitchen!

AND CHECK OUT WHAT ARRIVED TODAY!
A TRUCK FULL OF BEAUTIFUL CABINETS! It was like Christmas around here.

Sorry that there's not a better picture of the cabinets, but hey, it's nap time and this is the best it's going to get until tomorrow morning.

I love everything so far, and I can't wait to see how it comes together. It's funny - Glen keeps mentioning to me that once the doors are on, we can load into the lower cabinets. I am so unconcerned about my dishes (not to mention that the office is a totally disorganized mess, and will be 100% easier to unload if I can do it all at once) but I am desperate to have an oven working, and a fridge in the house. I'm also excited about the pantry - it's smaller than our current one, but pulls out with great drawers.

More later, right now I am just basking in the joy of the job coming to completion!

No comments:

Post a Comment