Friday, September 23, 2011

Mooch.

As some of you may know, I enjoy hanging out at my parents' house in the afternoon, especially when my mom invites me to stay for dinner (at which point my dad complains loudly.) First off, I like free dinner. Secondly, my mom is a way better cook than I am. And thirdly, one of my favorite things in the world is getting to see how much fun Ellie has with her grandparents, and how much fun they have with her.

Please to observe:

Here she is sharing ice cream with her Gramps (sorry for the bad lighting.)


From screaming for ice cream to screaming with joy - it's going to be very sad when Elizabeth outgrows her bucket seat, and Gramps can't carry her out like this.

Grams and Sara also got to give Ellie a bath. I cleaned up the kitchen during that time, because I feel like it's only fair that if you clean my baby's butt, I clean the kitchen.

Tomorrow Tim and I have a date night! But thankfully, we have all day to do things like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment