Monday, September 12, 2011

First Granddaughter.

Oh man. Sometimes I think to myself "even if we didn't for sure want to have a second child, we'd HAVE to have one, otherwise Ellie is going to be spoiled beyond words. She will be absolutely impossible, with the grandparents she's got."

Observe:
Friday night, getting a little chocolate ice cream from her Gramps, in celebration of his birthday.

Sunday, she got to spend the afternoon with Grandma and Grandpa, including a lovely sunset cruise around East Lake.

I call this candid "Who's In Charge Here?" Grandpa is not even steering. Grandma is preparing to drink an adult beverage, and Ellie is staring off into the man-made depths of the lake. She LOVED boat time though, it was very cute.

Today, when we went over to Grams and Gramps' house, I went to the bathroom and came back and found this. Not pictured: our 30 minute soak in the hot tub, jets and all.

And of course, the truth is, she's not even half as spoiled as her lucky mommy. I don't know what I'd do without this village around helping me raise my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment