Monday, September 20, 2010

A Story and a Video.

So, last night (around nine-ish) after the Manning Bowl, I was sitting in our living room with the back slider open. There was quite a lot of noise out in the yard, so I turned on the patio lights, expecting to see ol' Jonesy Bonesy mucking around back there. Imagine my surprise when I was greeted by the glinty eyes of three full grown raccoons. What the hell are raccoons doing in my yard??? Maybe they are friends with the skunk? Either way, there is the best picture I was able to take, before going straight back into the house to avoid potentially getting rabies.

Later, Tim released a daddy longlegs back into the wild. Our house is apparently bordering some sort of wilderness preserve.

Here is a video of me playing what I like to call "the suck in game." I think it's pretty amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment