Friday, April 16, 2010

This Weekend.

Some people are headed out to Indio to see the Coachella music and arts festival but me? I am hosting a SLUMBER PARTY! In an hour I'll be on my way to pick up Julia, Katie and Mary. That's right, all of the Smith girl cousins between the ages of 5 and 30 in one house, watching movie musicals, making pizza, giving each other manicures and generally misbehaving while their parents are out of town or otherwise occupied.

Today I had to run to the medical plaza to get blood drawn for my 'roid. It was blessedly brief - so brief in fact that the parking guy didn't charge me for my fifteen minute stay. I stopped my Trader Joes to grab ingredients for dinner (well, all of the ingredients except pizza dough, NICE JOB MEG) and I got to see a little girl walking out of the store yelling at her mom, "I hate you! I hate you! You're so mean! I didn't do ANYTHING!" I patted my belly and thought "what have I done?"

Thankfully, I have a few more months before Wolfie learns how to talk. I know, Thiel family, and then if he's anything like me, he'll never shut up haha. BRING IT ON, BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment