Friday, January 23, 2015

Grouted.



I AM IN LOVE. I can't wait to see what it all looks like finished, which is actually going to be next week! Someday, someday we will have two new and beautiful functional bathrooms. I can't even imagine how nice it will be to use them while hiding from the kids!

Which reminds me of a funny thing - we are also redoing all of the doors in the house, and Grizz mentioned something about putting a pocket door on the door into our bathroom, and I said no. No one ever really closes a pocket door because it's a hassle. A pocket door is something you install when you MIGHT want to close the door sometimes, Our bathroom cannot have a pocket door for several reasons. One being that we are still a young married couple and like to keep some bathroom mystery (plus it's not like our bathroom is very private. You walk into our room and there it is.) The second is that I don't enjoy having an audience at all times, and so mama needs a real door that she can easily close and lock, when it's time to play hide and go seek a moment of sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment