Friday, March 7, 2014

Sing Song.

Ellie is big into singing lately. I had made a video of her singing along to Frozen, but those jerks at Disney took it off youtube because of copyright. Don't they know I'm a stock holder!?!? Suffice to say, she has learned all the words to all the songs, and wants to listen to them all the time. I mean, it's a good sound trac, and good songs, but I am TIRED of them. There's not that many, and there's two of them she doesn't like, so we can usually listen to the whole soundtrack in the time it takes to drive the seven miles between our house and my parents. NO FANKS. I am done.

She has also learned a new song, from Grizz. This morning as I was in my room, getting dressed, minding my own business, I learned a little muppet voice start singing "I see London, I see France, I see mommy's underpants!" Then as I pulled my jeans on, she asked "where'd your undies go?" I told her they were under my pants now, and her clever response was "yeah, that's where they stink." THANKS GRIZZ.

Today she wanted some pigtail braids. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment