Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Inching Closer.

So, Sara and I have a bet going as to when the baby is going to crawl. She said she thought Ellie would start moving forward on Auntie Bee's birthday, the 1st. I said she wasn't close enough to forward mobility, so I said it probably wouldn't be until Uncle Jake's birthday, the 12th. Well, tonight Ellie managed to actually throw herself forward a few paces. Not quite crawling, but moving in the right direction. I'm beginning to think Sara might be right.

Then again, I thought Ellie was going to roll over for about six weeks before she actually achieved the feat. And then it took her another six weeks to do it on the regular. She gets how to pull herself forward with her arms, and she gets how to push herself forward with her feet, but she hasn't figure out how to do both things in concert.

Com'n, hands and feet!
(this blog entry refused to post yesterday. Stupid internets!)

No comments:

Post a Comment