Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday!

Tooth #2 is coming in with even more fussing than Tooth #1. We were very low on naps today, but high on cuteness in her little gingham romper. Tonight I went through her closet and pulled out all of the 12 months clothes to sort and wash, and tomorrow when everything's clean I'll go through and pull out the stuff that she's days away from outgrowing. It's always a bittersweet process - there are so many cute new things for her to try on, but it's sad to see some of my favorite outfits get folded up for another baby on another day.

We have a busy weekend in store - a baby shower and some time with our friends the Vogeleers, in from France.

Lulu came up to investigate if Ellie was getting anything delicious for dinner. Just veggies tonight, cat girl.

Those of you who have been to our house since the baby's been born may have noticed my giant big gulp hospital cup, which I fill with water and drain a couple of times a day. Ellie likes for me to offer her the straw to chew on, and tonight she figured out she can suck water out through it. You can't figure out the bottle, but can do the sippy and a straw cup? You confuse me kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment