Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hot and Lazy.

Being at home a little more this week is helping me better understand what our cats do while we're at work.

The answer is of course, a whole lot of nothing.

Yesterday morning after my shower I was fixing myself up in the bathroom and wondering where Lulu was. She likes to come in and get pretty with me most days. After I got dressed, I checked under our bed, and she was not to be found. She was not in the closet either. I was starting to get worried, and then I walked into the nursery to check under the bed and heard her little "oh, you woke me up, now I am making noise" noise.

This is her new favorite place to hang out, and I understand - it's like kitty heaven. It's got a nice little pad for her cat butt, it's breezy in there, and she can still watch the yard without having to sit up.

It's getting pretty warm around these parts. Last night we ran our AC for about a half hour around dinner time and that was about all we needed, thankfully. It would be nice if the living room wasn't the hottest room in the house. I think today I am going to spend the early afternoon floating in the pool. Rather than sweating on my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment