Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Yes We Can!

We got up before 7 this morning so that we could watch the inauguration. As on Election Night, we are sitting, holding hands, with me crying. I am so excited for Barack Obama to take office, and hope he will lead us well.

Here are our pictures from yesterday (click to enlarge)

Waves on the North Shore.

Tim says I am in this wave. Somewhere...

Waimea Bay

Delicious desserts at Ted's Bakery.

Random chickens outside a park. As I walked by to go to the bathroom, I said "I just ate your friends!"

Ned the turtle at Turtle Beach.

Here I am, petting him.

Waving his flipper at us.

Another glorious sunset.


The happy beach bunnies.


Today we have the rehearsal and the rehearsal luncheon. I am wearing my sweet tuxedo-print tee shirt. I guess the plan is for all of the kids to have dinner together as well, but we shall see what the day will bring. I am probably going to need a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment