Monday, August 1, 2011

Seis.

This weekend, Tim and I celebrated our sixth holy weddiversary. And we did it up right, because both sets of grandparents volunteered to watch the baby so we could go out and celebrate. So we double dipped and got Grams and Gramps to take her on Saturday so we could go out for a nice dinner, and on Sunday we brought he to Grandma and Grandpa's and then we ditched out to see Harry Potter and have something to eat. It was so hot and humid in Yorba Linda that the theater was packed and we ended up having to go see a later show. To pass the time, we went to Knowlwood and had milkshakes and beer, and played some air hockey. I sadly, sustained an air hockey injury. That's why I lost three games straight. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Ellie had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. Check it - they taught her how to walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment