Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Few More.

Here's a couple more pictures from the company picnic on Saturday:

Here we are, taking our 10 month old on the ferris wheel like a bunch of IDIOTS. This picture does not display how desperately tight I am squeezing Elizabeth against my body.

Crisis averted, here she is with a mug full of fruit, being cute for the camera of one of Tim's coworkers.

We've had a tough couple of days, and on Sunday, we realized that she's got a gap in her gumline were a new tooth is breaking through. She's getting a canine. That's right. A vampire fang. Nothing better than a baby with a sharp! Thankfully, she hasn't used her new one to bite anyone yet, unlike last week when she left tooth marks on her little friend Hunter's arm.

The rest of the week is pretty busy in terms of baby dates. I realized today how lucky I am to have found a wonderful group of moms who are becoming my friends, not just "mom friends." I'd hang out with them even if we didn't have childrenses! It's nice to be Ellie's social secretary - thank goodness for Google calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment