Thursday, May 6, 2010

Photos.

Tonight when Tim came home, I made him come outside and snap a picture of what my dad calls "my gut." I am letting it hang out over my pants (or in this case, skirt) now. Check it out!

A little bit of bump is definitely my fold over skirt (aka: the best piece of clothing ever, whether you are pregnant or not!) but I guess this pregnancy thing is really happening. While Tim was snapping the photo, we got yeowled at.

Someone was ready for her dinner.

Speaking of dinner, for Mother's Day Tim and Wolfie worked together to buy me the following apron (yes, of course I already opened it.) It features a bun and an oven. Get it? And I'm barefoot in the kitchen, making Tim some pasta. I am practically a hausfrau.


Lastly, I was sitting at my desk today when I got a weird fluttery feeling on the lower left side of my belly. I suspect it may have been a kick or two from inside. Tonight I am sitting quietly on the couch, hoping to replicate the sensation. Com'n baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment