Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Fancy Lad.

I got the proofs for Adam's school photos back yesterday, and found myself doubled over with laughter in the courtyard.

Perfect, right? He's looking, he's smiling, his hair looks okay (he had some serious bed head that particular morning.) They actually got the shot, nice work preschool photogs.

Oh look, a little jazzy with the arm. Maybe ready for a fireside chat, or a call with his investors.

THIS is what sent me over the edge. Don't get me wrong, he's absolutely darling, but also, I love that they're trying to make a three year old look thoughtful. I cannot believe they actually got him to pose like this and smile.

Because THIS is what happened when we tried to snap a quick picture of four generations of Thiels. The little stink. Good thing he's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment