Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesdays with Mimi

First off, I think a blog post got lost in the shuffle - I made a slide show for Adam's birthday with pictures from his first year, but I don't think it posted on the night of his birthday. If you have 15 minutes, you can scroll down and check it out.

I swear, I thought Adam was going to take his first steps today. We were about to take this picture
And he was standing next to the couch, and suddenly let go and stared at me for a long second, as if he was going to come and get the camera. And then he sat down on his duff.

He is so funny. I feel like in addition to walking, he's just weeks away from really starting to use his words. He has said mamamama a few times, clearly directed at me, and when he sees the cats he will either just flat out SCREAM at them, or he will make K and T noises (for kitty.) Another crazy cat baby being raised at our house.

Meanwhile, Ellie has been astounding me lately. She can now count all the way to forty (aka, thirty ten, which follows twenty ten and actual twenty) and is big on recognizing and calling out letters. Soon I won't be able to spell things over her head. Like C-A-N-D-Y, which is always delicious to eat when she's not looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment