Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

What a fun night! A few weeks ago one of my mom friends sent out an email because she was selling tickets via her MOPS group for a ride on the Christmas train in Irvine Park. I figured it would be a fun night, so we bought a couple, and then we took our live young. I didn't seem to get any good pictures on the actual train (because I was clutching a little girl who wanted to toddle and grab things) but we did get some great photos from our adventure.

Here is our little elf, Cindy Lou Who.

Here she is with Santa! Santa told her that she looked just like Mrs. Claus used to as a little girl, in her cute little sweater from Grams. That still did not make her feel any better. Is it wrong of me to say that I was hoping she'd cry? Kids crying with Santa is THE BEST.

Here's all of the family, after we arrived at the North Pole. You know, where we visited Santa.

People always tell me that Ellie looks like me, and I say thanks, but secretly disagree. Look at these two! They are two giant eyed peas in a pod.

I also think it's funny when people go "oh, look at her two little teeth!" We are up to seven people, SEVEN! (Not me though, I have all of the teeth you're supposed to have. Whatever that number is. That's how many I've got.)

Bonus: here she is from earlier in the day, in her new pushcart from Grams, with the pine cone that Grams grabbed her out of the gutter. Could there be a luckier girl? All of the neighbors and people of Starbucks wanted to be our friends, because we knew Santa's little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment